http://media.techpodcasts.com/geekazine/p/media.techpodcasts.com/ipad365/p/tpnmedia.tv/ces2013/CES-2013-JP-Behringer-iStudio.mp4Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 6:25 — 127.7MB) | EmbedSubscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSSContinued coverage of CES we have the Behringer iStudio – an attachment to the iPad that allows you to connect microphones, midi instruments and more. With a program like Garageband you can use the Behringer iStudio to record a music album, a podcast, mix audio for a small production and more. The iStudio was expected to be released in Q4 for 2012 but with some complications and the introduction with a 9-pin connector, Behringer will be releasing later this year for $199...
Please help keep this show ad-free by donating $5 or $10. This will help cover hosting costs so you can continue to watch the show via Roku, Apple TV and more. Thanks!
How do you How do you Rent an iPad?
- BriskNote - Nikhil SinhaBriskNote Nikhil Sinha Genre: Productivity Release Date: June 26, 2019 © © 2019 BriskNote
- Mysterious ocean - Luke MacdonaldMysterious ocean Luke Macdonald Genre: Lifestyle Release Date: June 26, 2019 © © Luke Macdonald
- REX Gig App - Real Estate ExchangeREX Gig App Real Estate Exchange Genre: Business Release Date: June 26, 2019 © © 2019 REX
- Colliding Monsters cool. - ILLIA KOSTIUCHENKOColliding Monsters cool. ILLIA KOSTIUCHENKO Genre: Games Release Date: June 26, 2019 © © illya.sk
- Perfect Tower Jump 3D - Mohsin waqarPerfect Tower Jump 3D Mohsin waqar Genre: Games Release Date: June 26, 2019 © © Mohsin Waqar