Crowdfunding Projects for iPad: Part 4
Its been a while since we looked at crowdfunding projects dealing with iPad. The name has changed a bit (to bring in Indiegogo and FundAnything projects), but the idea is still there: iPad accessories, apps and more that need backers.
As always, read through any crowdfund before backing. I believe I have already been a subject of Vaporfunding (crowdfund that has yet to produce a product). It literally is a 1/100 issue.
iPad Products in need of Crowdfunding
- Everdock – Aluminum dock for iPad, iPhone and Android device. Just add your own cord
- Touchfire Screen – an overlay that gives a tactile feel to the keyboard.
- Padcaster Mini – The 2nd version of Padcaster. Turn your iPad into a better video camera
- PowerQube – Need a power strip for your USB devices? This one also makes sure your warts aren’t covering half the outlets
- iPad Mini in-Wall Dock – Put your iPad mini on the wall to use as a picture frame, watch video, call up recipies or whatever you need
Check out the last episode of iPad365 – DuoLingo